Each controller can be programmed to be anything, from a single channel volume control to one that allows selection and level control of any user defined input, crosspoint, mix, DCA, or output level in the entire system. Controllers can “mirror” or “track” like controllers. They also can be locked or unlocked via software command or by locally entering a user defined button press sequence on the unit.
Installation is simple with each controller connecting into the Ethernet control network with Category 5/6 cable. Each controller can receive power over CAT-5e/6 by using an IEEE802.3af Power Over Ethernet (POE) switch, or by a local power supply using the provided connector on the rear of the unit.
- System Wide Source Selection & Level Control
- Preset Recall
- Zone Paging Selection
- Mix Adjustment
- 8 Character display for signal or function identification
- SELECT rotary encoder allows for quick scrolling of sources
- ENTER button for accepting selection
- VOLUME rotary encoder for level adjustment of selection
- LED bar graph for selection level indication
- ON/OFF button for selection muting
- Standard NEMA 2G mounting
- POE or local power supply options
- Ethernet protocol
- CAT-5e cable connectivity
There are no documents in this category
Data sheet describing wall plates for use with the Wheatstone Commercial iXO system.
Product spec sheet on the Wheatstone Commercial iXO Mainframe.
A data sheet on the iXO system.
Notes on one example application of the iXO system -- a stadium.
Notes on an application of the iXO system to multiple venues.
Notes on one example application of the iXO system -- a house of worship.
Notes on one example application of the iXO system -- a convention center.